Since 2013, Chicago Fire Juniors has provided Fire Soccer Combines to male and female college soccer prospects, hosting multiple college combines in Illinois, Michigan and Florida, attracting over 550 players and 200 college coaches.
Combines are 1-2 day events that allow players to train and play in front of attending college coaches. Players and parents also have the opportunity to attend classroom sessions and learn about specific areas to do with the college recruiting process. College coaches use these combine events to evaluate a number of players at the same time and are provided a player profile booklet with all of the necessary information and background of each player attending our events.
- Training sessions led by College Coaches;
- Open to male and female players (15-18 years old) currently competing for a travel and/or HS soccer team;
- Opportunity for players to showcase themselves in front of ATTENDING COLLEGE COACHES;
- Previous Combines in IL have had colleges represented from Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Michigan and other Midwest states;
- Players sign up individually and will be grouped into teams for the day and;
- Goalkeeper training will also be available
2017/18 Combine Schedule Announced!
|| CIBC Fire Pitch (Male)
|| Grand Park, Westfield, IN (Female)*
*Female college combine operated by Indiana Fire Juniors
**Upon completion of payment, a $25.00 administration fee will be reserved and is non-refundable. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made 15 days or less prior to the event. The Chicago Fire Soccer Club reserves the right to handle all refunds on an individual basis.